This site is in archival mode. A replacement is being developed. In the meantime, please use the PBW2 Forums for community discussions. The replacement software for this site will use a unified account system with PBW2, and any newly created threads will carry over.
Welcome to Spaceempires.net
Login or Register

Search
Modules
· Content
· Downloads
· Forums
· Game Info
· Image Gallery
· Links
· Shipyards
· Topics
· Staff

User Info
· Welcome, Anonymous
Membership:
· New: Astorre
· New Today: 0
· New Yesterday: 0
· Overall: 3155

People Online:
· Visitors: 86
· Members: 0
· Total: 86

Spaceempires.net :: Crimson Concept Mod and Realistic Quadrant Mod and Addon Mod :: View topic
Forum FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in

Crimson Concept Mod and Realistic Quadrant Mod and Addon Mod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Crimson Concept Mod
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khadras
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Crimson Concept Mod and Realistic Quadrant Mod and Addon Mod Reply with quote

Realistic Quadrant Mod and Addon Mod has a nice concepts that i like to see together with Crimson Concept Mod. I want to merge them, i try but i failed. It is possible to assimilate their concepts into yours in the future (with accept of their authors, of course)?

rnl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay in the response. I honesty don't know lot about either of the mods, I do know the AddOn has moons in the same sector as the planet which I like. If you could get me a summary on each with a focus on what you like I can see what I can do Ok...

RNL

http://sites.google.com/site/crimsonconceptmod/

Khadras
Space Emperor

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Description: Reply with quote

I will quote from http://www.spaceempires.net/downloads-cat-35-orderdateD.html#categorystart:

"The AddOn Mod adds new kind of planets Condensed, Water, Enormous, Gigantic and Ancient as well as new atmospheres Ammonia, Sulfur Dioxide and Hydrochloric with full AI support. It changes graphic to a universe adding dust stars, more stars, planets rotation and planet''s moons. Many other elements are changed and developed: technologies, traits, real-time space combat, etc. It includes five additional empires with complete ship sheets for the mod."

AND for Realistic Quadrant Mod:

"This mod is intended to add a diversity and realism of system types represented in the game. It adds 120 different types of systems with 1,2,3,4,5,6 stars. ( 33 single star systems, 36 binary, 18 trinary, 16 quadruple, 7 quintuple and, 4 sextuple and 5 nebulaes ) All stars has new graphics and realistic size. There are supergiant stars, white dwarfs, brown dwarfs, neutron stars, black holes, red giants, protostars, several types of helium stars and many types of general hydrogen stars from red dwarfs to bright blue stars.
The radius of all systems is doubled.
Oceanic and scorched planet types weren''t implemented yet.

Warp points graphics, planet glow effect and may be something else was taken from Balance Mod."

So I like to see new kind of planets (Condensed, Water, Enormous, Gigantic and Ancient), new atmospheres (Ammonia, Sulfur Dioxide and Hydrochloric), many different types of systems with 1,2,3,4,5,6 stars, and, the most important, a very large radius of all systems, maybe doule or triple. All graphics from Add-on Mod and FQM Mod and a lots of system types in combination with a large area with many different research with many levels (maybe 100 for each), plus Miniaturisation Mod, plus FishSteak's BM Enhanced AI Files Library, plus Planet Mod v2, will be the perfect integration into your mod to create the biggest and coolest mod ever! Rolling Eyes

I tried to modify the popmodifiers in the settings.txt data file and add 7158 Population Modifiers to make population more important, with adjustment of growth (low population growth). But it had no effect. Why?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Spaceempires.net Forum Index -> Crimson Concept Mod All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: